On May 3rd, 2013, I had another face to face conversation with the owner because I believed he was finally going to own up, apologize, and give me money for the damage he caused.
However, I found out differently.
He won't pay me anything now because he has no money. What a great business owner and manager....
He is ultra paranoid about being recorded like someone who has something to hide. He had seen my other videos, and is angry..."You put the fucking thing on the blog..." However, he even told me in my initial recorded conversation to post my video, but now he cares???
He apparently has proof that he didn't cause the damage though he says that he drove the car, then later says he didn't...
He thinks it is against the law in Alberta to make any recordings without me letting him know. This is not true. Only one party has to consent to any recordings in Alberta. He has an issue with me using his name on the internet. His name is listed on the Krown website. I'm a consumer and I'm posting about his services. There's nothing wrong about that. I am not lying. Anything I have said is not slanderous or libelous. Anything I have said is truthful as backed up by the video, audio recordings and from the owner's own statements.
No comments:
Post a Comment